Monday 18 May 2015

Fairford Art Society Oil painting workshop

Last Saturday, I ran a whole-day oil painting workshop (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) for the Fairford Art Society. The venue was really nice, with good light conditions, and the atmosphere very friendly.






Participants had mixed abilities, from people who had been painting in oil for many years to artists who were eager to give it a try. I had brought some material along (canvas boards, artist paints, brushes, etc.), and no previous experience was needed.

At the start of the workshop, I said that everyone would get home with a finished painting. An they did.

I was really impressed by the results and I like the fact that each artists showed their individual style. Here are a few photos taken at the end of the day of the works they produced.








No comments: