Wednesday 24 February 2010

Coming eBook on creative exercises

I am working at the moment on finishing an eBook titled “CREATIVE EXERCISES - for artists, painters and everyone else”



There are excellent books on creativity, but they are mostly aimed at words and ideas rather than visual expression. This is about to change.

This eBook will be 36 pages long and will offer 17 creative exercises with the visual artist in mind. Some of these exercises were taught to me years ago and I created others to fulfill my own needs.

I already described a few of the exercises on the blog, but others are unpublished.

The target date for publication is Friday 5th March 2010.

And… I almost forgot: It will be FREE.


Call to action


  • Pencil in the 5th of March to get your free eBook

  • Keep an eye on the blog

  • Pass the word around and let your friends know


3 comments:

Starrpoint said...

I can't wait for this to come out!

Benoit Philippe said...

Thank you all for your comments and nice emails. I have sent the eBook to subscribers of the newsletter. So, if you are a subscriber and you have not received your copy, send me an email.

Regards,

Benoit

Anonymous said...

I've just stumbled upon your blog via your youtube site. I've subscribed, and I'd love to get a copy of your book.

Thank you
Elizabeth